Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/76509...r-engines.html

Comment

• Da, m-as bucura sa ramana logo-ul Honda si dupa 2021. Sincer, din punctul meu de vedere, altfel ma uit la F1 cand stiu ca e si Honda acolo. Poate e o chestie de "men's pride". Am vazut si comentariile celor de acolo. Asta cu iesitul din F1 si concetrarea pe motoare nepoluante nu prea tine. Iesirea de acum, poate provocata de criza Covid, coincide cu cea din 2009, care a fost pe fata o criza financiara, nu ca cea de acum, una mascata. Nu ca aia din 2009 nu ar fi fost tot artificiala, dar sunt prea mic in lumea asta jalnica. Honda ramane in competitii sportive acolo unde inca vinde bine, parerea mea. Desi F1 inca vinde, cred ca mai mult ii incanta Indy Car, piata din SUA, acolo fiind cei mai multi dintre clienti.
      '18 Honda Civic Type-R FK8, 2.0 VTEC Turbo, 320 HP, Championship White
      '10 Honda Civic Type-R FN2, 2.0 i-VTEC. 201 HP, Championship White
      Ex '10 Honda Civic 5D FK2, 1.8 i-VTEC, 140 HP, Milano Red

"Without music, life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Done!
        https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/76875...s-of-2022.html

Comment

• Bun, dar cred ca era mai simplu sa vina si Red Bull cu bani de acasa si astfel sa poate dezvolta Honda motoarele in continuare. Sa nu mai fie nevoie de acel "development stop". S-ar putea sa si-i puna pe ceilalti in cap.
          '18 Honda Civic Type-R FK8, 2.0 VTEC Turbo, 320 HP, Championship White
          '10 Honda Civic Type-R FN2, 2.0 i-VTEC. 201 HP, Championship White
          Ex '10 Honda Civic 5D FK2, 1.8 i-VTEC, 140 HP, Milano Red

"Without music, life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Echipele vor vota luni daca doresc sau nu inghetarea dezvoltarii motoarelor pana in 2025. In caz contrar, nu stiu ce asi mai are RedBull in mana.

Comment

• Guys, engine freeze e deja planificat pentru 2023. Ce vor acum cei de la RB este ca acel freeze sa fie devansat, astfel incat ei sa nu "piarda" un ciclu de development fata de concurenta.
              Sansele ca Ferrari sa fie de acord cu aceasta schimbare sunt foarte mici, iar daca vor fi de acord, probabil o vor face doar stiind deja ca motorul nou pe care il vor aduce anul acesta va fi cu adevarat o racheta.

RB este o echipa in care PR-ul inseamna totul, pentru ei e important mai degraba sa se vorbeasca despre energizante decat prestigiul unui motor sau al altuia, deci o sa cred barfele astea lansate de ei in momentul in care vad anuntul oficial.

Comment

• @marvin42: S-a si votat? Eu credeam ca se voteaza luni. Si se pare ca Ferrari e de acord cu inghetarea din 2022.
                Delphi
                Super Moderator
                Last edited by Delphi; 22-01-21, 09:44.
                "Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise."
                "The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head." - Sir Terry Pratchett

Comment

• Originally posted by Delphi View Post
                  @marvin42: S-a si votat? Eu credeam ca se voteaza luni.
                  Ce trebuie sa voteze este devansarea programului deja existent care presupune freeze la finalul lui 2023, parca, si max 1 upgrade / sezon pana atunci. Nu mai stiu detaliile.

Comment

• Au ajuns la un acord: https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...IOCoxcZUm.html

Basically, asta inseamna ca motoarele Honda vor ramane in sport pana la schimbarea regulilor, in 2025 :-).
                    In continuare sunt circumspect cu privire la performantele motoarelor si-i suspectez pe cei de la Ferrari ca au un as (mare) in maneca in ceea ce priveste noul motor de anul acesta. Mai avem o luna si aflam :-).

Comment

• Iar acum este si oficial:

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...PU_technology/

Comment

• Inteleg ca pe motoare va scrie Red Bull, nu Honda, asa-i?
                        "Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise."
                        "The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head." - Sir Terry Pratchett

Comment

• Mda, ma tem ca da
                          HONDA. The finest from Japan. Since 1963.

Comment

•  

Comment

• https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80423...ombustion.html

Comment

• Honda ready to take fight to Mercedes with ‘miraculous’ new PU

Charles Coates/Motorsport Images
                                By Chris Medland | March 25, 2021 10:59 AM

Honda is ready to take the fight to Mercedes this season after its “miraculous” achievement of developing a new power unit for its final year in Formula 1.

The Japanese manufacturer will leave F1 at the end of this season, with Red Bull taking over its technology from 2022 onwards. For the final year of a Honda-run power unit, a new engine — originally planned for next year — was fast-tracked for 2021 and ahead of the Bahrain Grand Prix, Honda’s head of power unit development Yasuaki Asaki says it has been a massive achievement.

“I gave the instruction (six months ago) for us to start work on the new structure PU,” Asaki told journalists representing a select group of media outlets, including RACER. “I think the biggest concern on the Red Bull side was whether we’d be able to get it done in time, but we explained that with the previous PU we would not be able to beat Mercedes, and that we would need the new PU in order to do that. In order to win we needed to implement the new PU, and hence we started work on it.

“There were some of our engineers who came to me directly and said we will not be able to do the development required in the time that we have. However, once everyone was informed of the news from President Hachigo that we would be leaving Formula 1, I think they understood the reason why I came to them and asked for us to get this new PU ready in that time.

“So what I did was say to everyone that given that this is our last year it’d be nice for us to be able to demonstrate what it is we’ve achieved as Honda engineers. And with that everyone’s expression changed instantly really, and everyone kind of got to work on doing what needed to be done.

“Changing the structure of the PU with only six months until testing and round one is an incredibly challenging thing to do. But thanks to the hard work that everyone put in together, we were able to get the development work done, we ran well in testing, and were able to get ready for round one.

“So if everything goes well, we think that this will be able to contribute to the capabilities of Red Bull. And also it’s a sign of the almost miraculous technological achievement that we’ve able to achieve. I think that within Honda, our engineers will be able to tell the story of what it is that we have achieved.”

The completely new power unit features a lower and more compact camshaft, a change to the valve angle and further modification to the head cover and bore pitch that all add up to a smaller engine with a lower center of gravity. Given the major work that has gone on, Asaki says Honda is expecting an immediate impact in terms of performance, after being able to hit all of its development targets.

“I believe that we were able to implement everything that we have to in order to compete with Mercedes. We had a lot of cooperation from Red Bull, making sure that we could get the most from this new compact engine.

“We only have one year left so we have to be able to gain improvements from this straight away. Our objective is to beat Mercedes. Last year just as we thought we were getting closer to them, they showed further improvement. So looking back on what we’ve learned so far, we’ve set even higher goals for ourselves and if their improvements are within what we’ve assumed them to be, then I believe we have the capability to compete with them."

Sa vedem ce mai scoate Mercedes din joben si anul acesta si daca va fi suficient cat sa distruga concurenta, precum au facut-o in ultimii 6 ani, sau vom avea un sezon echilibrat, cu Honda angajata in lupta pentru titlu.

Comment

Working...
                                X