Diverse despre motoare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downsizing suna bine dar din cand in cand face bine la sufletul omului sa se dea jumatate de ora cu jucaria asta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cWaUWjEC44

nu mai mult ca dupa aia simti ca iti expodeaza capul si iti cad ochii pe jos
    718nm cuplu la masinuta aia.... oricum cand esti in ea nu te intereseaza nici in cat prinde suta si nici ce raport cp/kg are; probabil destul de bun
    "Ethics. That's always so inconvenient."
    Cal Lightman

Comment

• http://manufacturing.automotive-busi...-india-by-2013

Honda Siel to launch diesel cars in India by 2013

Japanese carmaker Honda is planning to launch its first diesel car in India during the first half of 2013 with rising petrol prices pushing sales of these cars down in the country.

The company said that it had earlier plannned to launch the diesel versions by 2014, but the hike in petrol prices has pushed the company to launch the diesel cars ahead its plans.

According to the plan, Honda Siel Cars India is anticipated to bring in diesel models of its Brio and a Brio sedan, powered by either 1.2-litre or 1.5-litre engines during the first half of 2013, followed by City diesel in October the same year.

Honda Siel is also planning to launch the new Jazz hatchback with a diesel powertrain.

The carmaker has sold 54,427 cars during 2011-12, reporting 8.46% decline when compared to the 2010-11, while has sold 28,731 units during January-April 2012, marking

Honda sold 28,731 units during January-April 2012, 71% more than a year earlier, mainly on the success of the Brio.

Further, by 2015, the company is also planning to launch six new cars, including re-launches.
      Iubesc masinile japoneze. Ele nu mint, nu inseala !
      ACURA & HONDA SUV FAN CLUB ROMANIA - http://daimyo.ro/index.php?action=forum

Comment

• Honda Adds High Performance, Low Emission, Small Diesel Engine to the Civic line-up

Honda Adds High Performance, Low Emission, Small Diesel Engine to the Civic line-up
        The new 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel engine is the first engine from Honda's Earth Dreams Technology series to be launched in Europe. The engine will be introduced on the Civic at the beginning of 2013. Combining competitive power (120 PS) and class-leading torque (300 Nm @ 2000 rpm) with CO2 emissions of just 94 g/km the new Civic 1.6-litre i-DTEC offers impressive fuel economy and performance.

"The key focus of our Earth Dreams Technology philosophy is to balance environmental efficiency with the dynamic performance expected of a Honda," says Suehiro Hasshi, Large Project Leader for all Civic models in Europe including the 1.6-litre i-DTEC. "It is important that our cars are fun to drive."

"This is a new approach from the ground up," Tetsuya Miyake, Project Leader for the 1.6-litre i-DTEC engine. "There were no benchmarks for us because those targets would have been too low. We were determined to establish a benchmark of our own that our competitors would have to follow."

"Developing this engine has been all about smart, pure engineering," says Suehiro Hasshi. "Our motivation has been to make many small detail improvements that, together, make a major difference. That is the challenge and the beauty of the Earth Dreams Technology philosophy."

The new 1.6-litre i-DTEC engine has been specifically designed for the European market, to meet growing customer demand for low emission diesel engines. The new engine will be uniquely built for the European market at Honda's European manufacturing facility in Swindon, UK. Demonstrating the importance of this new diesel engine to Honda's sales plans in Europe, a new purpose built diesel engine production line has been installed at Honda of the UK Manufacturing (HUM). This new line is capable of producing up to 500 diesel engines in one day. Operating on a two shift pattern this equates to 1 engine every 138 seconds. The new line will produce both the new 1.6-litre i-DTEC and the existing 2.2-litre i-DTEC engines.

The 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel engine will also be applied to the new CR-V (also built at HUM) later in 2013, and the Earth Dreams Technology philosophy will be applied to all of Honda's power trains in the future.

The New Civic 1.6-litre i-DTEC: The Engine in Detail

Lightest Diesel Engine in its class

Honda's new 1.6-litre i-DTEC is comprised of an aluminium cylinder head joined to an open deck aluminium block. It is the lightest diesel engine in its class, weighing 47kg less than Honda's 2.2-litre i-DTEC engine.

All the individual components have been redesigned to minimise their weight and size and advanced production techniques have helped reduce weight even further.

The thickness of the cylinder walls has been reduced to 8mm, compared with 9mm for the 2.2-litre i-DTEC. This is an exceptional achievement for a diesel engine. In addition, lighter pistons and connection rods have been utilised in the 1.6-litre i-DTEC.

Reduced Mechanical Friction

The key target for Honda's development engineers was to reduce the mechanical friction of the 1.6-litre i-DTEC engine to the level equivalent of a petrol engine. "All the rotating parts have been carefully optimised to reduce their friction," says Tetsuya Miyake. For example, a shorter and thinner piston skirt has been used. At 1500rpm, the 1.6-litre i-DTEC has around 40% less mechanical friction than the 2.2-litre i-DTEC.

"This not only reduces emissions and improves fuel efficiency; it also improves the engine's response, both on and off the throttle, making the car more fun to drive. We have reduced the mechanical friction of the engine to the level equivalent of an existing petrol engine, which is an outstanding achievement."

Clever Turbocharger

The 4th generation Garrett turbocharger used on the 1.6-litre i-DTEC engine features an efficient variable-nozzle design and its rotational speed is precisely controlled by the car's electronics, minimising turbo lag and providing an optimal combination of low- to mid-range pull and high-speed performance. The turbo has a maximum boost pressure of 1.5bar.

Efficient Fuel Injection System and Air Flow

Honda's 1.6 i-DTEC uses a Bosch solenoid injection system which is capable of operating at a high pressure of 1800bar. A high fuel pressure means that the fuel is injected at a faster rate and the finer the atomization of the fuel spray. This improves the fuel mixing with the air resulting in a cleaner and more efficient combustion helping to achieve the low emissions and fuel consumption.

Honda's engineers have also worked to improve the volumetric efficiency of the cylinders, employing a high intake flow and a high swirl head port precisely controlling the combustion process to reduce hot spots that create unwanted emissions. The engine air flow is managed by using an EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) system that operates at high and low pressure to reduce NOx emissions.

High Performance, Low Emissions

Max power

120PS @ 4000rpm

Max torque

300Nm @ 2000rpm

Fuel economy (EU combined)

3.6 l/100km /78.5 mpg

CO2 emissions

94 g/km

* All figures for 1.6-litre i-DTEC Grade S

Comment

• vorbesc de motorul asta de 3 ani cel putin.vorbesc mult fac putin si pierd constant clienti.daca ne uitam la concurenta,fie ea si koreana vom vedea ca nu vb degeaba.
          ex CL7 AT 2006
          CN1 Sport 2005
          KB 1 2007-"A gloriously good car that no-one in their right mind will ever buy"

"The Honda Legend is a highly technically complicated and luxurious bit of kit that seems to be making more of a name for itself as the secondhand sale of the century"

Comment

• Ca de obicei, chestii de prioritate. Avand in vedere ca e un motor exclusiv pentru piata europeana e clar ca prioritatea pentru asa ceva e una relativ scazuta la care se mai adauga si faptul ca un lucru bun are mereu nevoie de timp.
            Dar acum e aici si ar fi bine ca critica sa tina de domeniul trecutului, cu atat mai mult cu cat se anunta un motor interesant.
            Sa ascultam si criticii.
            HONDA. The finest from Japan. Since 1963.

Comment

• Vreau si eu 2 motoare de-alea!!! Tare bine suna

Doar un lucru ma ingrijoreaza putin. L-au mai luat la pila ca sa-l usureze; nu l-or fi luat prea mult?

Comment

• Si nu e totusi cam mic ptr CRV?
                http://hondafan.etp.ro/gallery/v/den1grator/

Comment

• eu deabia il astept pe civic ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Den1GRator View Post
                    Si nu e totusi cam mic ptr CRV?
                    da, puterea e scazuta, si mie mi s-a parut un pic prea scazuta dar la un SUV cred ca mai important e cuplul, care e 300 Nm
                    fata de 350 Nm la motorul de 2.2. in plus numai din motor au scazut 47 kg, daca mai scad si din restul masinii un poic iese un raport putere/masa multumitor, apropiat de cel de pe modelul curent.

viitorul suna destul de bine

Comment

• Originally posted by Den1GRator View Post
                      Si nu e totusi cam mic ptr CRV?
                      va fi doar pe varianta 2x4.

http://www.greencarcongress.com/2012...ar+Congress%29

Additional details on Honda’s new 1.6L diesel

The new 1.6-liter i-DTEC diesel engine to be applied first in the Civic is the first engine from Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology series to be launched in Europe. This new engine offers 88 kW (120 PS, 118 hp) of power and 300 N·m (221 lb-ft) of torque at 2000 rpm with CO2 emissions of 94 g/km (equivalent to 65 mpg US, 3.6 l/100 km). (Earlier post.)

Reduced weight. Honda’s new 1.6-liter i-DTEC features an aluminium cylinder head joined to an open deck aluminium block. It is the lightest diesel engine in its class, weighing 47 kg (104 lbs) less than Honda’s 2.2-liter i-DTEC engine. All the individual components were redesigned to minimize their weight and size; advanced production techniques have helped reduce weight even further.
                      Pistoncutaway
                      Cylinder and piston. Click to enlarge.

The thickness of the cylinder walls has been reduced to 8mm, compared with 9mm for the 2.2-liter i-DTEC—an achievement for a diesel engine. In addition, lighter pistons and connection rods have been utilized in the 1.6-liter i-DTEC.

Reduced mechanical friction. The key target for Honda’s development engineers was to reduce the mechanical friction of the 1.6-liter i-DTEC engine to the level equivalent of a gasoline engine. All the rotating parts were optimized to reduce their friction, notes Tetsuya Miyake, project leader for the engine. For example, a shorter and thinner piston skirt was used. At 1500 rpm, the 1.6-litre i-DTEC has around 40% less mechanical friction than the 2.2-liter i-DTEC.

Turbocharger. The 4th generation Garrett turbocharger used on the 1.6-liter i-DTEC engine features an efficient variable-nozzle design and its rotational speed is precisely controlled by the car’s electronics, minimizing turbo lag and providing a combination of low- to mid-range pull and high-speed performance. The turbo has a maximum boost pressure of 1.5bar.

Fuel injection system and air flow. Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC uses a Bosch solenoid injection system which is capable of operating at 1800 bar. With a high fuel pressure, fuel is injected at a faster rate and the fuel spray is atomized more finely. This improves the fuel mixing with the air resulting in a cleaner and more efficient combustion helping to achieve the low emissions and fuel consumption.
                      Swirlport
                      High swirl head port inlet. Click to enlarge.

Honda’s engineers have also worked to improve the volumetric efficiency of the cylinders, employing a high intake flow and a high swirl head port precisely controlling the combustion process to reduce hot spots that create unwanted emissions. The engine air flow is managed by using an EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) system that operates at high and low pressure to reduce NOx emissions.

The new 1.6-liter i-DTEC engine was specifically designed for the European market, to meet growing customer demand for low emission diesel engines. The new engine will be built at Honda’s European manufacturing facility in Swindon, UK.

Demonstrating the importance of this new diesel engine to Honda’s sales plans in Europe, a new purpose built diesel engine production line has been installed at Honda of the UK Manufacturing (HUM). This new line is capable of producing up to 500 diesel engines in one day. The new line will produce both the new 1.6-liter i-DTEC and the existing 2.2-liter i-DTEC engines.

The 1.6-liter i-DTEC diesel engine will also be applied to the new CR-V (also built at HUM) later in 2013.

==================================

http://www.indiandrives.com/new-hond...ec-engine.html

New Honda City Diesel to get the 1.5-litre i-DTEC Engine

Auto giant Honda decided to make entry in the diesel market and as per reports, the company will launch the Honda City diesel shortly.

Honda Cars India is ready to introduce 8 new products by the next three years with the aim to stretch out to a larger segment of individuals and recover its lost market share.

Honda City diesel will bring the novel Honda diesel vehicles to a total of 2, which will be rolled out by the coming year (2013).

The company already has proposals to introduce the Honda Brio’s sedan edition dubbed the Honda Amaze by next year and now contributing to that the report said that the most popular Honda City will witness a diesel edition during 2013 as well.
                      The diesel catered City will take advantage of the identical 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine, which will be exhibited in the forthcoming Honda Amaze, Jazz and the Brio.

This 1.5 litre i-DTEC engine is expected to arrive in more than one tune that can be interpreted from the truth that it will cater a good number of vehicles.

As the introduction of these vehicles is still far away, the company, in the interim, would introduce a couple of premium spaced vehicles such as CR-V crossover and the Accord luxury sedan.

According to reports, diesel option of Brio hatchback as well as Jazz hatchback is expected to hit markets by the year 2014.

Honda is expected to roll out a compact multi purpose vehicle (MPV) on Brio stage by the year 2014 to challenge the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. But, the Civic sedan has no reference in the company’s proposal in the offing.

Comment

• Honda 1.6 i-DTEC motor in productie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siDKz...R4w&playnext=1

Comment

• Honda's new 1.6 liter diesel engine is lightest in its class

http://www.gizmag.com/civic-16-litre-i-dtec/25084/

Honda apparently wants to show that good things come in small packages, so it's announced that it will be installing its 1.6-liter i-DTEC diesel engine in the 2013 Civic manufactured at the company’s facility in Swindon, U.K. Specifically designed for the European market, the 1.6-liter i-DTEC is the lightest in its class, yet puts out 120 PS (118 bhp) and 300 Nm (221 ft-lb) of torque.

The 1.6-liter i-DTEC is the product of Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology program and was developed using a ground-up approach based on improving a broad front of small details. The engine is intended to not only put a respectable amount of power from a small package, but also to be environmentally friendly with a fuel economy of 78.5 mpg (3 l/100 km) and carbon dioxide emissions of 94 g/km.

Each individual component was redesigned and manufactured with an eye on reducing weight and size until the 1.6-liter i-DTEC was 47 kg (103.6 lb) lighter than Honda’s 2.2-liter i-DTEC. It has an aluminum cylinder head joined to an open deck aluminum block, with the distance between the cylinders having been reduced. The cylinders are only 8 mm thick and the engine uses lighter pistons and connecting rods than the 2.2 liter version.

Another factor was reducing friction by various redesigns, such as a shorter and thinner piston skirt. This means that at 1500 rpm, the 1.6-liter i-DTEC produces about 40 per cent less friction than the 2.2-liter i-DTEC.
                          The 1.6-liter i-DTEC engine showing a piston

“This not only reduces emissions and improves fuel efficiency; it also improves the engine’s response, both on and off the throttle, making the car more fun to drive,” said Tetsuya Miyake, Project Leader for the 1.6-liter i-DTEC engine. “We have reduced the mechanical friction of the engine to the level equivalent of an existing petrol engine, which is an outstanding achievement.”

The 1.6-liter i-DTEC also boasts a fourth generation Garrett turbocharger with variable-nozzle design and electronics to make it respond faster to throttle changes. According to Honda, this provides an “optimal combination of low- to mid-range pull and high-speed performance.”

Another feature of the engine is a Bosch solenoid injection system with 1800 bar of pressure so that the fuel is injected faster with finer atomization for cleaner, more efficient combustion. This is augmented by a high intake flow and a high swirl head port to reduce hot spots. There is also an exhaust gas recirculation system that operates at high and low pressure to reduce mono-nitrogen oxide emissions.

Honda of the UK Manufacturing (HUM) at Swindon has been retooled for the 1.6-liter i-DTEC and is capable of producing up to 500 engines a day – that’s one every 138 seconds. The new line will produce both the new 1.6-liter i-DTEC and the existing 2.2-liter i-DTEC engines. The 1.6 liter version will also be used in the CR-V later next year and eventually the technology will be adopted by all of Honda’s power trains. In the meantime, it will be interesting to see how well the Civic performs with its new diesel powerplant.

Honda's 1.6-liter i-DTEC engine is explained in the engine below.

Source: Honda

VIDEO => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rMip...layer_embedded

Comment

• http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/...el-engine.html

Honda Civic gets new 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel engine

Honda has announced that it will install its 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel engine in the 2013 Civic.
                            The 1.6-litre i-DTEC engine to be fixed in the 2013 Honda Civic manufactured at the company’s facility in Swindon, United Kingdom is the lightest in its class. It puts out 120 PS (118 bhp) and 300 Nm (221 ft-lb) of torque.
                            The 1.6-litre i-DTEC is the product of Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology programme and was developed using a ground-up approach based on improving a broad front of small details.
                            According to the automaker, the engine is intended to not only put a respectable amount of power from a small package, but also to be environmentally friendly with a fuel economy of 78.5 mpg (3 l/100 km) and carbon dioxide emissions of 94 g/km.
                            Honda said each individual component was redesigned and manufactured with an eye on reducing weight and size until the 1.6-litre i-DTEC was 47 kg (103.6 lb) lighter than Honda’s 2.2-litre i-DTEC.
                            The engine has an aluminium cylinder head joined to an open deck aluminium block, with the distance between the cylinders having been reduced. The cylinders are only 8 mm thick and the engine uses lighter pistons and connecting rods than the 2.2 litre version.
                            Another factor was reducing friction by various redesigns, such as a shorter and thinner piston skirt. This means that at 1500 rpm, the 1.6-litre i-DTEC produces about 40 per cent less friction than the 2.2-litre i-DTEC.
                            “This not only reduces emissions and improves fuel efficiency; it also improves the engine’s response, both on and off the throttle, making the car more fun to drive.
                            “We have reduced the mechanical friction of the engine to the level equivalent of an existing petrol engine, which is an outstanding achievement,” Honda said.
                            The 1.6-litre i-DTEC also boasts a fourth generation Garrett turbocharger with variable-nozzle design and electronics to make it respond faster to throttle changes. According to Honda, this provides an “optimal combination of low- to mid-range pull and high-speed performance.”
                            Another feature of the engine is a Bosch solenoid injection system with 1800 bar of pressure so that the fuel is injected faster with finer atomisation for cleaner, more efficient combustion. This is augmented by a high intake flow and a high swirl head port to reduce hot spots. There is also an exhaust gas recirculation system that operates at high and low pressure to reduce mono-nitrogen oxide emissions.
                            Honda said its plant at Swindon has been retooled for the 1.6-litre i-DTEC and is capable of producing up to 500 engines a day – that’s one every 138 seconds.
                            It said the new line will produce both the new 1.6-litre i-DTEC and the existing 2.2-litre i-DTEC engines. The 1.6 litre version will also be used in the CR-V later next year and eventually the technology will be adopted by all of Honda’s power trains.

Comment

• Un articol care mi-a placut si care s-ar incadra in acest topic https://www.cavaleria.ro/auto/motoar...nceputul-unei/
                              GHELA: '14 Honda Civic 4D ES 1.8 M/T, Taffeta White

Comment

• Originally posted by ghela View Post
                                Un articol care mi-a placut si care s-ar incadra in acest topic https://www.cavaleria.ro/auto/motoar...nceputul-unei/
                                Multumesc, foarte bun articolul desi ma face sa ma simt batrin: am prins si spectacolul locomotivei cu abur si am directie hidraulica dar vad ca pina si Porsche au pus directie electrica pe 911. Google Car is coming.
                                "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is."

Comment

Working...
                                X