Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Si totusi, daca vrei un MDX 2010, nou-nout, in Romania, cum procedezi ?
    Honda CR-V 2.0 i-VTEC A/T Executive, 2008, Black Pearl.
    "Gândiţi pentru voi înşivă şi nu urmaţi paşii celorlalţi. Când rămâi fără vise, viaţa nu mai are nici un sens. De aceea mă voi strădui până la moarte să ating un scop.Trebuie să continui să îţi urmezi visele." Soichiro Honda
    "Vreau să ştiu cum gândeşte Dumnezeu. Restul sunt detalii fără importanţă." Albert Einstein

Comment

o iei din Germania sau de la baietii care aduc masini din SUA:

http://www.hondafan.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=3987
      Iubesc masinile japoneze. Ele nu mint, nu inseala !
      ACURA & HONDA SUV FAN CLUB ROMANIA - http://daimyo.ro/index.php?action=forum

Comment

YouTube - 2010 Acura MDX NHTSA Side Impact

Comment

Originally posted by WillyCR-VFAN View Post
          Si totusi, daca vrei un MDX 2010, nou-nout, in Romania, cum procedezi ?

poate te ajuta site-ul asta: http://www.plazaautomall.ro/

Comment

2010 Acura MDX Advance and Entertainment, an AW Drivers Log

EXECUTIVE EDITOR ROGER HART:

Getting back in this MDX made me miss our long-termer, realizing what a great utility vehicle it is. And this version, with the advanced all-wheel-drive system and the ELS sound system, is even better.
            The only thing I'm not really down with is the new face on the MDX. That's a face not even its mother could love. There are just way too many angles and inlets now. It is not pretty.
            Looks aside, the MDX is a great overall utility vehicle. Having the third row, even though it's a small third row, is a nice thing to have. I needed it to haul a bunch of my daughter's friends to the movies. The next day, I folded the seats down and made a trip to the lumber yard.
            You have nearly every electronic convenience here, including, now, radar cruise control. Even with the face, the MDX remains one of my favorite sport utes. It is comfortable, quiet on the highway and does so many things so well that you can almost forget you're driving a truck.

ASSOCIATE EDITOR JONATHAN WONG: Copy Roger about missing our dearly departed long-term MDX. My family also has a first-generation model sitting in our garage with 108,000 miles currently on the ticker, so it's always a pleasant experience getting into a new one.
            With a few days of winter weather rolling through the area, the MDX's SH-AWD system laughed it off and easily motored through the accumulations we got. This certainly wasn't a surprise because we knew the MDX was a great winter warrior from the year in our long-termer.
            There are a few new things for 2010 that are worth pointing out. The engine has been tinkered with for some changes to output figures. Horsepower remains rated at 300, but torque drops some from 275 lb-ft to 270. The trick there is that peak torque comes earlier to the rev range at 4,500 rpm instead 5,000, which is better for daily driving. Another significant upgrade is that the automatic transmission gains an extra cog to have six gears now instead of five.
            Another impressive trait associated with the MDX is how well it handled for its size and heft, but the suspension was also retuned for 2010 to improve it more. With the active damper system, it can be smooth and comfortable around town in comfort mode or stiffened up in sport mode to make it a very respectable cornering machine. I believe the MDX's chassis is one of the best-sorted-out examples on the SUV market.
            Styling was mildly redone with new fascias, grille, side sills and lighter wheels. I'm still not the biggest fan of the blade front end, but I can tolerate it now after seeing it so many times. The interior is still well built with beautiful materials and very comfortable seats. Yes, the center stack is busy with lots of buttons, but it's easy to pickup and work through in short order.
            One thing I really liked to see had to do with the lane-departure warning system. Instead of the warning symbol being on the outside on the mirror itself or on the side of the mirror housing, Acura mounted the warning light inside the interior on the door-corner triangles. It's easy to see there and prevents the warning light from being obstructed by snow, rain or dirt as it could be on systems that use the exterior warning signals.

SENIOR WEB REPORTER GREG MIGLIORE: Two things stick out to me about this well-rounded ute: the excellent powertrain and the well-mannered chassis.
            Let's start under the hood. Three-hundred horsepower is a nice amount and propels this good-sized truck with little effort. It seems other SUVs lumber and strain under their own weight--not the MDX. It simply glides forward, helped ably by a smooth-shifting automatic that channels power appropriately. In most vehicles like this, I would be a little more tentative on the expressways, knowing their power simply didn't equal their size. With the MDX, I maneuvered in front of a Dodge Charger R/T on I-696 in rush hour with confidence.
            The chassis returns a comfortable ride and is agreeable in nearly all situations. I spent most of my time on the expressways, but it was also smooth on some choppy surface streets as well. The MDX has a nice demeanor to it; you feel confident in the driver's seat and get a nice view of the road. It's also worth noting that this ute doesn't pitch and roll in turns like other behemoths.
            I found the cockpit to be quiet and pleasing. It has nice materials that work well together, especially on the multipart door panels, which blend color and texture for a very aesthetically pleasing appearance. My slight beef was with the center stack, which seemed to have a lot going on.
            I kind of like the nose; at least Acura's trying. It's the company's design language, which is more than some brands are able to tout. The dual tailpipes and classy wheels add some (slight) attitude too. Overall, this is a nice people hauler that's loaded with amenities and quite comfortable.

2010 Acura MDX Advance and Entertainment

Base Price: $54,565
            As-Tested Price: $54,565
            Drivetrain: 3.7-liter V6; AWD, six-speed automatic
            Output: 300 hp @ 6,300 rpm, 270 lb-ft @ 4,500 rpm
            Curb Weight: 4,627 lb
            Fuel Economy (EPA/AW): 18/17.6 mpg
            Options: None

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2010...IEWS/100429860

Comment

Car reviews: 2010 Acura MDX

http://www.helium.com/items/1754330-2010-acura-mdx

When it comes to roomy family vehicles with plenty of cargo space and room for seven there are lots of options out there. But when you start to ask much more of these minivans, SUVs and crossovers their appeal entirely unravels. When was the last time you looked at a Toyota Highlander with lust in your eyes? I didn’t think so. Do you think Chrysler Town & Country owners ever take the windy, long way back home? Of course they don’t because that thing handles like an ox-cart.

What if you want something that is fun to drive, handles with sports car precision, features ultra-luxurious interior fittings and has enough power to humble backwards baseball cap wearing boy-racers at the stop light? What if you want something that is stylish enough to make you turn around and do a double take when you walk into the grocery store? And what if on top of that you want class leading fuel economy? Well, you have one option and it is called the 2010 Acura MDX.

The 2010 Acura MDX is the car you and your family not only need but will desperately fall in love with. You will love driving it and the kids won’t be embarrassed when you show up to pick them up from school in it. New styling enhancements for 2010 have created a stylishly angular exterior design treatment that gives the MDX a much more expensive look. You would never guess this 7-seat wonder only starts at $42,230.
              Here are five reasons why your family should not only buy a 2010 Acura MDX but also why you desperately need one. It’s not a question of if this should be your next family hauler it is just a question of when you want fun, joy and love to return to your driving life. Haven’t you suffered long enough?

The Interior Is Gorgeous Yet Solid Enough For Abuse—For 2010 Acura upgraded the supple leather trim and the interior is positively covered in the stuff. The gauges are new and have a type-face that wouldn’t look out of place on a $15,000 Swiss wristwatch. The center stack has been restyled and there is a larger navigation screen which serves double duty for the easy to decipher back-up camera image. Interior plastics are richer, tougher and designed to withstand the worst your kids or yellow Labrador can throw at it. Simply put, you can’t find an SUV/crossover interior this richly appointed unless you spend twice as much on a Range Rover. An added bonus? The seats are supportive yet manage to convey a cushy softness at all times. Pure magic.

It is Powerful Yet

Economical—The newly updated for 2010 3.7 liter V6 now pumps out 300 horsepower and 270 pound feet of torque through an all new six-speed automatic with a multi-clutch torque converter. The automatic shifts with the quickness reminiscent of a Porsche PDK double-clutch transmission yet is always luxury sedan smooth. Always in the right gear for passing or cruising, this new six-speed automatic is so telepathic that it deserves a membership in “The Psychic Friends Network.” EPA fuel economy ratings are up to a class leading 16 city/21 highway. That is amazing for a car this heavy and with this much power.

It is the Best Handling 7-Seat Vehicle in the World—When you order your MDX with the Advance package you get a little button on the center console that controls the “Active Damper System.” This little button allows you to set the MDX either in comfort (for when you are taking a gaggle of little ones to Little League) or sport (for when you peel out of the school parking lot after dropping off said little ones).
              In addition to the “Active Damper System” totally eliminating body roll in sport mode (the system activates in as little as 5 milliseconds), the 2010 MDX also comes with Acura’s SH-AWD (Super Handling All-Wheel Drive). Not only does this full time system give you wet weather traction but it enables the tires to grip the road with such tenacity in dry weather that you will swear you are driving a sports sedan. The key is that SH-AWD can apportion power and torque to any one of the individual wheels that need it. No other competitor offers a system like it. It is without question the best AWD system on the market today.

Prior to this common wisdom was that the BMW X5 was the best handling SUV in the world (it has seven “seats” but the third row in that thing is a joke) but I can tell you from personal experience with the latest X5 that the 2010 Acura MDX could drive circles around that “Sport Activity Vehicle.” The 2010 Acura MDX is the first full seven seat family vehicle to bring driving bliss to the masses. Kudos to Acura.
              Gadgets, Gadgets, Gadgets—The Acura MDX comes with the option of their brilliant navigation system as well as the updated for 2010 Acura/ELS 10-speaker audio system with Dolby Pro-Logic as part of the Technology package. There is also a new “Song by Voice” system as part of this package which allows you to use the voice-activation system to play a certain track from your iPod or from the songs stored on the vehicle’s hard drive. So you can say “Play song Rehab” and your favorite Amy Winehouse track will automatically start playing. Cool.

The navigation has real time traffic and real time weather reports and a Zagat restaurant rating guide all built in. There is also XM satellite radio, rear seat DVD entertainment for the kiddies, adaptive cruise control, a blind-spot warning system, standard power rear tailgate, a collision mitigation system that can start stopping the vehicle if it detects an object in the way of the vehicle and much more. Seriously, if I listed everything that features on my test MDX we would be here for a week and I would have to get medical attention for severe carpal-tunnel syndrome.

It’s Sexy—With angles, chrome and trapezoidal tailpipes in all the right places this is easily the Vogue Supermodel of the SUV/crossover world. Except without all the hissy fits, salary demands and starvation dieting. The 2010 Acura MDX looks so good that I want one for myself and I am single and only have a dog. Maybe I could start adopting kids like Angelina Jolie?

Comment

Originally posted by Boskov View Post
                poate te ajuta site-ul asta: <A href="http://www.plazaautomall.ro/" target=_blank>.....
                Bine ca l-a mentionat altcineva, pe mine ma mananca demult sa le postez site-ul . I-am retinut de cand am gasit anul asta un anunt de al lor cu un MDX negru Technology Entertaiment 2008 nou nout la aprox 30.000 eur! Si tocmai ce m-am holbat la el aseara, avea numere rosii, se pare ca in sfarsit s-a gasit un cunoscator sa ii scape de masinuta aia superba.
                2008 CR-V 2.0 Exe, poze,

Comment

Originally posted by Boskov View Post
                  poate te ajuta site-ul asta: http://www.plazaautomall.ro/
                  Foarte bun site-ul, multumesc!
                  Honda CR-V 2.0 i-VTEC A/T Executive, 2008, Black Pearl.
                  "Gândiţi pentru voi înşivă şi nu urmaţi paşii celorlalţi. Când rămâi fără vise, viaţa nu mai are nici un sens. De aceea mă voi strădui până la moarte să ating un scop.Trebuie să continui să îţi urmezi visele." Soichiro Honda
                  "Vreau să ştiu cum gândeşte Dumnezeu. Restul sunt detalii fără importanţă." Albert Einstein

Comment

@Tomsky: unde ai vazut anunt de la ei cu pretul de 30k?

ca pe site nu au si preturi....

Tx
                    Honda Civic 2012 1.8 Executive + Navy M/T, Infiniti FX35 2007, ex-Honda Accord 2006 2.0 ES M/T, ex-Honda CR-V 2007 2.0 Elegance M/T,
                    Externalizare IT | Solutii Resurse Umane | BPM Software

Comment

o fi afisat pe masina

Comment

Au avut un anunt pe autovit prin ianuarie daca nu ma insel, dar l-au tinut putin, cat sta in picioare un anunt pe site-ul ala, si atat, nu l-au reinnoit.
                        Masina au vandut-o, am vazut-o pe strada... E dementiala.
                        2008 CR-V 2.0 Exe, poze,

Comment

First Test: 2010 Acura MDX

The Cure for the (too) Common Lexus

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...est/index.html

It was hard to follow a trio of silver Lexus RXs on the freeway -- as I did this morning -- without wondering what on earth could be going through their driver's minds. Whatever it was though, my suggestion would be they quickly see a doctor. Outbreaks of mass automotive repetition like this on our highways need to be nipped in the bud.

Fortunately, there's a treatment for the particular strain I witnessed -- medically referred to as Silver Lexus Crossover Syndrome, I think -- and that's Acura's latest MDX. First of all, the MDX is never, ever, seen in groups of three (let alone two, come to think of it). And while the Acura is a bit pricier than the RX (by about eight percent, comparing AWD base versions), for it you're rewarded with a handles-like-no-other-crossover experience, made better for 2010 by a fairly comprehensive sprucing.

What's spruced most of all is an all-new 3.7-liter V-6 engine featuring a higher compression ratio and a bigger throttle body girded by a stronger crankshaft and connecting rods, a more rigid block, and better cooling. On paper, all this revamping appears to be kind of puzzling, as its maximum power is not only identical to its predecessor's (both offering 300 horses from 3.7 liters), but the new engine's torque actually decreases 5 pound-feet, to 270. The riddle's answer is that the new engine's peak power is at 300 more rpm while its maximum torque appears at 500 fewer revs. In other words, it's tremendously more flexible. It also gets better mileage, by 1 mpg both in the city and on the highway.

Magnifying the MDX's flexibility even further is a new six-speed automatic (replacing the previous five-speeder) that Acura claims to be the most advanced transmission it's ever built. Notably, gears one through 5 are tightly spaced so you're never caught flat-footed, while sixth is a tall, relaxed-cruising cog. And among its various coolnesses are paddle-shifts, grade logic, consultation with the lateral-g level before shifting, hill-start assist, two shift modes, and a transmission cooler.

In addition to Acura's remarkable SH-AWD (Super-Handling All Wheel Drive), which can vector the rear wheel's lateral torque split (and aided by stiffer trailing arm mounts) a new, topline Advanced Entertainment Package offers available 19-inch wheels and magneto-rheological dampers to make the MDX one sweet-handling crossover. Oh, and its new fascia and other visual revisions, should also make the 2010 MDX little easier to remember too, come trade-in time for my numerous RX-driving freeway companions.

At the track, the MDX's numerous technical improvements translate into a sprightly 0-to-60 time of 6.8 seconds - though that number is highly misleading as the MDX's multitude of gears reward it with far quicker downshift reactions than you might expect. And given the MDX's tallish center of gravity, its 120-foot stopping distance from 60 is tolerable, considering its Michelin tires' all-season nature -- which is good for light snow, opines the Tire Rack. However, at 255 mm in width, we suspect you might not comfortably venture into snow much deeper than that.

Those wide tires and their surprisingly squat, 50-series sidewalls (and their accompanying sport-oriented suspension) deliver a decidedly firm ride, so the MDX is probably not a good choice for transporting vials of nitroglycerine or herniated disc patients (and definitely not both). But, gosh, was the MDX ever explosive (and maybe spine dislocating) and around our figure-eight course. Beyond its best lap's respectable 26.7-second time is the lateral-g number generated during the execution - 0.85 g. Gads, that's respectable for a performance car. With MDX's flat stance, quick pickup of cornering grip turning off-center, snap-your-fingers-quick paddle shifts, and extraordinary SH-AWD system, the MDX simply handles better than crossover within multiples of its price.

Negatives (beside that raised flag about ride quality)? While we like the 2010 MDX's visual freshening, its looks continue to suggest a transformer impatient to reconfigure its appearance. And you might have noticed our test MDX's startling $54,565 price.

Understand that ours was the full-boat edition, including navigation system and a multiview rear camera (ingredients of the Tech Package), active dampers, blind spot detection, sport leather seats, and pre-braking for stopping emergencies (grouped under the Advance Package banner) as well as such comforts as a rear DVD display and heated second-row seats (these, part of the Entertainment Package). Remember that our Acura's extraordinary vehicle dynamics can all be for $52,665 by adding the Advance Package alone (and even in base, $43,040 trim, the MDX still includes its SH-AWD system).

And of course, considered as an antidote for that dreaded Silver Lexus Crossover Syndrome I so tragically witnessed on the way to work this morning, it's priceless.

SPECIFICATII TEHNICE =>

Comment

YouTube - 2010 Acura MDX

Comment

2010 Acura MDX: Car Seat Check

May 04 2010 by Jennifer Newman

The Acura MDX crossover blends luxury with the versatility of three rows. For 2010, the MDX has undergone a few minor updates, but its second- and third-row space remains the same. Our car-seat testers found the MDX’s setup wasn’t ideal for families with children in convertible and infant-safety seats, but booster seats fit reasonably well.
                              Cars.com senior editor David Thomas explained his concerns in his full review, which we excerpt below.
                              “The main problem with the MDX is backseat room. While there’s enough room for passengers of the adult variety, it’s a snug fit for children in child-safety seats. We installed a variety of seats as part of a standardized test, and a full-size convertible seat couldn’t fit when facing rearward, which is how all children must be placed until they’re a year old. An infant seat could fit facing rearward, but front-passenger legroom was compromised as a result.
                              My real-world test involved my 26-month-old son, and his full-size, front-facing convertible seat filled the backseat area with its mass. The MDX’s seats are high, and it was tricky getting him in the safety seat without hitting his head on the door frame or the headliner. His feet were pressed against the front passenger seat until I moved it forward to a position that allowed me to still fit, but just barely, with my knees pressed against the glove box.
                              Even with this arrangement, my son was still able to kick the front passenger seat. I’ve spent a lot of time in the GM family of crossovers, including the Enclave and Chevy Traverse, as well as the MKT (which is related to the Ford Flex), and all of them offer more space for young children in safety seats.
                              Of course, not every buyer has kids in this age range. Tweens, teens and adults will enjoy the comfortable leather seats in the front and second rows of the MDX.”
                              Cars.com photo by David Thomas

http://www.motherproof.com/news-rant...ar-seat-check/

Comment

2010 Acura MDX tops Consumer Reports’ tests

For the June 2010 issue of Consumer Reports, the freshened Acura MDX topped tests of four luxury SUVs.

For the June 2010 issue of Consumer Reports, the freshened Acura MDX topped tests of four luxury SUVs. The 2010 Acura MDX got an “Excellent” overall score and overall road-test scores of 85, easily beating the Land Rover LR4, which earned a “Very Good” 73; the new Lincoln MKT, which earned a “Very Good” 72; and the Audi Q7, which earned a “Very Good” 68.
                                The MDX has an enhanced powertrain that leads to improved acceleration and fuel economy. The MDX is now the influential magazine’s top-rated three-row luxury SUV. David Champion, senior director of Consumer Reports’ Auto Test Center in East Haddam, Connecticut, described the MDX as a “well-rounded vehicle” that crushes its much more expensive rivals. Among the four SUVs in this test group, only the MDX is Recommended. Cars that get CR’s Recommended rating are those that have performed well in its tests and have no less than an average predicted reliability based on CR’s Annual Auto Survey of its more than seven million print and Web subscribers. To qualify, the cars also need to have performed at least satisfactorily if crash-tested or included in a government rollover test. The MKT and LR4 don’t have adequate reliability data and the Audi Q7 has posted below-average reliability. The MDX is priced from $46,715 while the Lincoln is priced from $56,555. Photo gallery after the jump!

http://www.4wheelsnews.com/2010-acur...eports’-tests/

================================================== ================

2010 Acura MDX Road Test Review

http://www.edmunds.com/acura/mdx/2010/testdrive.html

Comment

Working...
                                X